As a managing director and senior consultant at F2 Strategy, Steve Randolph brings his proven track record in strategic business planning, technology roadmaps, operating model design, change management and back-office operations to bear holistically on a broad range of client challenges.
Randolph began his consulting career with Oakbrook Solutions, Inc. in 2009, which was merged with F2 Strategy in June 2023. F2 Strategy is the leading boutique management consulting firm helping complex RIA, bank wealth, trust and multi-family office firms improve their technical capabilities across the entire client and advisor experience.
Randolph has led a diverse array of client engagements including
- Strategic business planning for existing and de novo wealth management and trust companies
- Development of long-range technology and operational strategies for RIAs, multi-family offices and independent trust companies
- Business, operations and technology assessments
- Technology and operations provider evaluations
- Project management for small and large-scale systems conversions and merger integrations
Randolph developed his extensive expertise managing wealth business units, wealth technology/operations, and as a transformation leader in senior management roles at firms including Truist Bank, MassMutual and Reliance Trust Company. He is an honors graduate with a BBA from the University of Georgia, received his MBA from Georgia State University, and is a graduate of the ABA’s National Graduate Trust School. He and his family reside in the Hudson Valley area north of New York City.